Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Release Cricut Cartridges

Wow they have been busy at Cricut.
Here are some that I have found, as we find more we will post them. Make your holiday wishlists for your loved ones!!!


Dinosaurs Tracks


Elmo's Party - How fun this is this cartridge?


Every Day Paper Dolls- I love love love Paper Dolls this is a great added bonus!


Picturesque- These images would look great with Glossy Glaze on your pages. I love accent cuts!


A Childs Year


Batman Cartridge- My husband (Susan's that is) is going as Batman for Halloween..hmm


Calendar Cartridge- How great would it be to make your own calendars or even some awesome ideas are brewing in my head for scrapbook pages...


Pink Journey- I have not seen this out yet, but I have seen it on the blogs.. What a great cartridge.


SweetHearts- This is great for all the wedding books we do!


From My Kitchen- OMG wouldn't this be great for recipe albums?


Winter Wonderland- Great for Holiday Cards!!


Joys of the Season

No comments:

Post a Comment